"Training"

Main Class: Man at Arms

Re: "Training"

Postby Billie » 05 Jan 2015, 22:00

That was a great training, See you lads next training.

Main Class: Knight

Postby Thunder » 05 Jan 2015, 22:06

You guys say some of you need to work on certain things, but I 100% need to work on everything and I accept that, so you guys can say stuff like "he's bad at just about everything" I really don't mind as the reason I wanted to join a clan was to improve a lot. I really enjoy training as I get a lot of really helpful tips from you guys and yesterday was like my second ever scrim kind of thing. If at the end of my 3/4 week trial you guys think I am not good enough to join it's perfectly ok with me :) I completely understand.

Council

Postby Barkas » 05 Jan 2015, 22:12

Ťℏև⋂ɖ℮ℛ wrote:You guys say some of you need to work on certain things, but I 100% need to work on everything and I accept that, so you guys can say stuff like "he's bad at just about everything" I really don't mind as the reason I wanted to join a clan was to improve a lot. I really enjoy training as I get a lot of really helpful tips from you guys and yesterday was like my second ever scrim kind of thing. If at the end of my 3/4 week trial you guys think I am not good enough to join it's perfectly ok with me :) I completely understand.

skill is nothing were looking for in the trialperiod, just friendlyness and activeness, everyone needs to improve if he joins a clan for the first time

Friend

Postby elbojoloco » 06 Feb 2015, 10:27

Can old people join too? haha, I'm kind of into chivalry again but it's been sooooo long!! am i even still in TPL oficially? idk! but i hope i am :D

so can i join training remenco?

EDIT
for some reason just realised the training is old. anyways, when there is another one, can i join?

Council

Postby Barkas » 06 Feb 2015, 15:03

since weve got a lot of new members and are overloaded basically every scrim i think we should do another training so everyone gets the chance to get some action. How about next saturday 14.2 9pm GMT+1?
Last edited by Barkas on 07 Feb 2015, 18:24, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: a

Postby Askhold » 06 Feb 2015, 17:36

I'll gladly attend.
No one told you could survive
Yet you're here and well alive
Watching trees without sleep
Pushing your brains down the drain

Holding papers without thought
Drinking, maybe, to The Moth
Warming pipe and pouring smoke