Training

Main Class: Vanguard

Re: Training

Postby MihaiMese » 03 Mar 2015, 23:15

"The legend of Thorax Weer"

By now, you may have noticed my warrior name change. I figured "why should Sora be the only one with multiple names?" :) But I also wanted to have a name with a meaning.

Thorax was a difficult kid, always playing with the axes his dad left in the shed, and throwing them at his older brothers. His momma was bewildered to see that the prophecy was fulfilled, although she tried so hard to keep him away from those sharp devilish things. His fate was destined from his baptizing, for his name is an anagram of "Axe Thrower"

The maesters of the old town were trying to find another name for him, by the same approach of anagramming the name of "Best axe thrower (in) EU", but the results were mixed. Some didn't make any sense, while others were mildly interesting, such as:
"Hatboxes were true", "A boxers wetter hue", "Whoa beer textures" or "Brian Teesheewortux", with the best option being "Exuberant otherwise" which speaks truths about the owner's personality. But the maesters decided it is not yet time for young Thorax to receive this title, for he has not yet reached the status of best axe thrower.

Thorax can still consider himself lucky though with a name like that. He went so close to getting the name of "Extra whore"...

Senior Admin
Main Class: Knight

Postby HonourBound » 04 Mar 2015, 05:07

what kind of crack have you been smoking mihai, I'm jealous ...

Postby Askhold » 04 Mar 2015, 05:33

Haha, Mihai, wtf. :D Kinda reminds me of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy with names likes Zaphod Beeblebrox and Slartibartfast.
No one told you could survive
Yet you're here and well alive
Watching trees without sleep
Pushing your brains down the drain

Holding papers without thought
Drinking, maybe, to The Moth
Warming pipe and pouring smoke
Scolding in half, the little man

Recruit Manager
Main Class: Vanguard

Postby Ludicrosity » 04 Mar 2015, 07:05

helo man

Council

Postby Babar » 05 Mar 2015, 10:00

Hey guys, I'm sorry I couldn't come yesterday and didn't warn anybody. Big day at work + girlfriend in need :mrgreen:
I'll try to tell you beforehand next time.

Previous

Return to News