Training

Council
Main Class: Man at Arms

Training

Postby Barkas » 07 Feb 2015, 18:48

Since weve got a lot of members now lets get some regular training going each week. Wednesday+Sunday :) at standarttime. If noone disagrees lets get started this wednesday 11.2 9pm GMT+1. Be there or be square
Last edited by Barkas on 07 Feb 2015, 20:52, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: babar forced me too

Main Class: Knight

Re: Training

Postby Jinx » 08 Feb 2015, 19:44

Finally :)

Postby Askhold » 16 Feb 2015, 08:41

Yesterdays training went well! The teams were better balanced than the last time, though I didn't pay that much attention to how much the lineups were actually changed in the end.
No one told you could survive
Yet you're here and well alive
Watching trees without sleep
Pushing your brains down the drain

Holding papers without thought
Drinking, maybe, to The Moth
Warming pipe and pouring smoke
Scolding in half, the little man

Main Class: Vanguard

Postby MihaiMese » 22 Feb 2015, 22:45

Some thoughts for Blueblood:

"Why do you want to join TPL? I would like to join a community that takes the game a little more seriously while still having fun with it."

This is a fragment of my application to this clan, back in August.

Going to this evening's training, I'm just about to choose the archer class (when you switched from it) and you're already claiming "you're not going to do much". Very helpful, right from the start. The complaints start pouring in later, to the point I'm about to quit the training altogether. I get it myself, you know, I don't need tons of negativity to hear that I could do better. I'm constantly trying to dodge the arrows, and not getting one shot killed in the process, while also shooting at the ballista trying to get some suppressing fire, having my arrows getting stuck in the bloody hair thin rail, with my team mates getting killed in the process. Yeah, I'm feeling peachy, and the things I would like to hear the most at that point are your reproaches.

If you continue with your attitude towards me the way you do, the whole fun part I mentioned above, just disappears for me. It's easily fixable, we just don't fight in scrims or trainings in the same team, but I would like to think we can reach an agreement where we coexist without you needlessly trash talking me. That way, the hassle of choosing teams with this added condition is avoided.

Senior Admin

Postby HonourBound » 23 Feb 2015, 01:17

I second this, Blueblood you were a complete twat in today's training, if you go around calling people out for their mistakes at every given moment and complaining about how people play the game, you aren't going to make yourself very popular, and you aren't going to help them improve or improve the outcome of the game, all you're doing is leaving a sour taste in everyone's mouth, at the very least you owe mihai an apology, I was completely appalled by your general behaviour, I'm totally shocked at what I heard from you.

From my perspective TPL is not just a bunch of guys with a ''be flawless or you're a piece of shit'' attitude, it's more like a family to me; who enjoys a nice game of chivalry, and sure we can take it seriously, and sure we have got a lot of skill, but we are also here to help people around us, not knock them down.

So basically could you just chill the fuck out ?

Recruit Manager
Main Class: Vanguard

Postby Ludicrosity » 23 Feb 2015, 07:08

Yeah, I noticed this "perfectionist" in Blueblood also. Please don't be the NO FUN ALLOWED guy :^)

Council

Postby Babar » 23 Feb 2015, 09:45

HonourBound wrote:From my perspective TPL is not just a bunch of guys with a ''be flawless or you're a piece of shit'' attitude, it's more like a family to me; who enjoys a nice game of chivalry, and sure we can take it seriously, and sure we have got a lot of skill, but we are also here to help people around us, not knock them down.

This quote from Honour sums up pretty well what is TPL :)

Blueblood, you need to reflect on your attitude because there is something wrong with it. Recently I wanted to talk to you about it privately, because some people complained to me already, but couldn't find the good time. Now it's out in the open, so it's time for you to take action.
Last edited by Babar on 23 Feb 2015, 09:46, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: .

Friend

Postby Blueblood » 23 Feb 2015, 13:20

I understand, I'll stop doing that.

Council
Main Class: Archer

Postby RemenCo » 23 Feb 2015, 15:17

Honour Babe u r active in chiv ?
B E S T